Get In Touch

Frequently Asked Question!

If you decide to use a property management service, make sure your contract clearly identifies who is responsible for making arrangements for maintenance and safety checks. The HSE strongly advise that you, as a Landlord, receive reports for any works and checks carried out on your property. This is to ensure all maintenance and safety services are completed, enabling you to fulfill your legal obligations as a Landlord.

Yes We have a wide range of high efficiency Boilers to choose from 

No as long as it has not expired. We keep a Back Up we can forward it to you

The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations state that landlords must only use a Gas Safe registered engineer for maintenance and safety checks on gas equipment they own and provide for tenants use in domestic premises.

From the 1st October 2015, it is now legislation that every rental property should have a smoke alarm on every floor of a property, and if the property has a solid fuel gas appliance a CO alarm is mandatory.

If paid in advance, you will receive your Gas Safety Certificate within 24 hours. Also once payment is made you will be able to download your certificates from the customer portal.

Please select a Gravity Form
Monday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday* 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Sunday* Emergency Callouts Only

*Rates may increase on Public Holiday & Week Ends

 *Limited period offer.

Order Now and get 70% OFF on your Annual Boiler Service & Gas Safety Certificate

Scroll to Top